7 simple ways to impress a woman
If you find that you don’t know how to impress a girl on a date, you might be trying too hard and putting her off. Here at Beflirty.com we’ve come up with 7 essential dating tips for men that will help you make a great impression and guarantee yourself a second date.
- Pay attention to your appearance- You don’t need to be a metrosexual David Beckham-alike but it should be obvious that you’ve made some effort with your appearance. Even if your date goes for a scruffy, low maintenance look, clean clothes and hair are a must.
- A little bit of chivalry goes a long way- Opening a door for a woman doesn’t trample on her feminist instincts: it’s simple politeness, and everyone likes to be respected and treated with courtesy. Plus, gestures like helping a woman with her coat establishes physical intimacy without getting too close too quickly.
- Look her in the eye - Maintaining eye contact establishes intimacy and will put your date at ease. There’s nothing more off putting for a woman than a man whose eyes roam distractedly around the room and doesn’t appear to be listening, apart from a man who spends all evening talking to her chest. Keep your eyes on hers.
- Humour and interest- You don’t have to be Michael McIntyre, but try to make her smile or at least let her know you have a sense of humour by laughing at her jokes. If you aren’t sure what to talk about with a girl on a date, or you get nervous, ask lots of questions to deflect attention from you for a while and show that you’re interested.
- Pay good compliments- A well-paid compliment goes a long way, but you need to think about what you’re going to say. “You’re really hot” probably won’t go over that well, no matter how well intentioned you are. Try something a bit less coarse and a bit more sophisticated along the lines of “You look really lovely in that dress.”
- Don’t play games- If you like a woman, show her some respect: call her back, reply to her texts, turn up on time and be honest.
- Hang out with her friends - Friends are important and women are especially likely to have a group of close mates that they socialise with on a regular basis, so it will be important to her that you can enjoy spending time with them too. If you can impress her friends, then you will certainly impress her (just make sure it’s clear that she’s the one you’re interested in!).
If you fancy putting our advice to good use then sign up FREE at Beflirty.com today.